Extruded Acrylic Sheets / Perspex Sheet
When looking for perspex, simply ask for “acrylic” which is the generic material name. We keep a wide range of acrylic stocked in many thickness’s. You can ring us for more information or see our range of acrylic on our online store.
Brett Martin Macryl FS is a top quality extruded acrylic sheet ideal for a wide variety of applications in the display, fabrication and building industries. It is five times stronger than glass and is only half its weight. Marcryl FS acrylic offers the aesthetics and optically clarity without the risk of breaking, which is associated with glass. Acrylic is a highly versatile material which makes it easy to work with for fabricating and thermoforming.
Extruded Acrylic Sheets
Extruded Acrylic Explained
There are 3 main parts of an extruder production line :
- the extruder, which melts, mixes & conveys the plastics
- the die, which shapes the plastic
- the downstream equipment, which pulls the plastic from the die, adjusts the sheet thickness, emparts a surface finish, cools the plastic, conveys, trims and cuts or winds the finished sheet.
Extruded Acrylic Sheets
Sizes & Options
|Colour||Sheet Size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|Clear||1250 x 2500|
2050 x 3050
|2, 3, 4, 5 & 6|
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 10
|Opal||2050 x 3050||2, 3, 4 & 5|
|Silica Green||2050 x 3050||3, 5, 6, 8 & 10|
|Dense White||2050 x 3050||3 & 5|
- Ease of Fabrication
- Good Scratch Resistance
- Outstanding Weatherability
- High Optical Clarity
- Easy To Fabricate
- Excellent Thermoforming Capabilities
- Full Range of Sheet Sizes Available for optimum economic usage
- Suitable for POS, Fabrication, Lighting, Glazing and Display Applications
- Point of Purchase/Sale
- Excellent Thermoforming Ability
- Vicat Softening Point: (B/50) 102°C
- Suitable for Cutting, Drilling and Sawing
- Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 0.07mm/m°C
- Light Transmission:92% (2-8mm clear)
Clear sheet has excellent optical clarity and a glossy finish, suitable for a wide range of applications, whilst an opal option provides good light diffusion and can be used for dramatic lighting effects.
Non Standard Tints
Silica green sheet is available with a green edge which looks like tempered glass. Also available in the range is a dense white sheet that provides an opaque option.
Acrylic sheet is available in a range of colour and thicknesses from 2mm up to 20mm in clear, silica green, opal and dense white. Additional thicknesses are available, please contact Access Plastics.