PanelTim - Pioneer in plastic sandwich panels
PanelTim (PP and PE) is a new plastic product used worldwide as dividers, walls and doors in animal buildings and as construction sheets as the better-quality, eco-friendly product for Agro, Hygiene and Construction purposes.
PanelTim construction sheets are light, yet solid and rigid sheets suitable for welding constructions.
General Benefits of PanelTim Sheets
Paneltim sheets are made from Polypropylene copolymer (PPCO) or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and assure excellent mechanical and chemical features. They are easy to weld into any dimension using buttwelder, hot air or extrusion welders. The sheets are very rigid in both length and width (51mm thick), due to the unique internal cell structure (50/50mm or 50/100 mm). Due to the superior strength of this internal structure, fabrications made from Paneltim sheets require less reinforcement.
Panel Tim Polypropylene & Polyethylene Sheet
Paneltim sheets are 100% recyclableEco-friendly production => cradle to cradle principle
No loss of raw material value => Paneltim sheets and slats are 100% recyclable into panels and slats.
Paneltim panels have a unique internal cellular structureLight weight: 10 or 13kg/m²
Easy to load: optimal worldwide transport
Excellent mechanical and chemical properties
High abrasive and impact resistance
Mirror welding allows to produce practically any requested dimension, four sides closed => flexible and no internal pollution possible
Advantages of PP (Polypropylene) and PE (Polyethylene)
- Easy to weld using buttwelders, hot air or extrusion welders.
- PP and PE are dirt-repellent => optimal hygiene, no internal contamination possible.
- Damp-proof: protection against moulds etc.
- Fast and easy to clean with a minimum use of water.
- Virgin PP is foodproof and does not leach out plasticizers as PVC does: www.pvcfree.org
- Adding pigments and/or UV stabiliser enables us to produce any colour, also for external use.
- Paneltim sandwich panels have a high isolation rate.
- In case of fire, PP does not release toxic and/or poisonous chemicals.
- Possible additives on demand: fire retarder, fiberglass
PanelTim Construction Sheets
Light | Solid | Rigid
Paneltim construction sheets are light, yet solid and rigid panels suitable for welding constructions. The panels have a sandwich construction of 51mm thick and are very solid in both length and width due to the internal cell structure with ribs of 50/50 mm or 50/100 mm. They can be cut and made into any dimension by hot mirror welding.
Paneltim construction sheets are made from polypropylene copolymer (PPCO) or high density polyethylene (PEHD), coloured in the mass. The panels are comple- tely resistant to practically all chemical substances, impacts and highly resistant to dynamic shocks.
Benefits Of PanelTim Construction Sheets
The sheets are easy to weld using buttwelder, hot air or extrusion welders to make all kinds of constructions. Due to the superior strength of the internal structure, constructions made from Paneltim sheets require very little reinforcement compared with those made from solid panels.
Optional additives: UV stabilisation, flame retarder, fibreglass.
- Excellent mechanical features very stable, statically & dynamically
- Hygienic: cleaned quickly and easily
- Ecological: can be produced from new or recycled PP 100% recyclable.
- High insulation
- Light weight: economic transport realizable Very buoyant: 35 kg/m3
- Fire class E
Paneltim Antiskid Sheets
The Paneltim antiskid sheets are light, solid and closed. They are ideal for floor sections, and can be made in all sizes.
The antiskid structure has a difference in height of the studs: 2 and 2.5mm.
The antiskid sheet is easy to clean thoroughly with a minimum of water.
The sheets are closed all round and insure optimal hygiene. Internal pollution is not possible.
Paneltim Welding Rod
Paneltim sheets are easy to weld using butt- welder, hot air or extrusion welders to make all kinds of constructions. We can provide you of PP Copo and PEHD welding rod.