PLEXIGLAS® Hi Gloss
PLEXIGLAS® Hi Gloss sheets are made of acrylic containing colored or special-effect pigments. The sheets are provided with an additional perfectly smooth, high-gloss layer of clear transparent PLEXIGLAS® that enhances the colors or special effects and makes them glow even brighter.
All colors in the PLEXIGLAS® sales range (Silver, Interference, Gold, Metallic and Multicolor Pigments) are suitable for high-gloss, eyecatching applications.
Hi-Gloss C1 grades have a colored acrylic layer on one side and a clear-transparent PLEXIGLAS® core. Hi-Gloss C2 grades have a colored acrylic core and are coated on both sides with a layer of clear transparent PLEXIGLAS®. Both grades of acrylic sheet are obtained by a co-extrusion process that permanently fuses up to three independent melt streams of high-quality PLEXIGLAS®.
PLEXIGLAS® Hi Gloss Applications
Some of the main applications of PLEXIGLAS® Hi-Gloss are:
- - Displays
- - Kitchens (alcove paneling)
- - Baths and spas (shower partitions)
- - Living rooms (wall design)
- - Interior design (hotels, restaurants,offices…)
- - Exhibition booths, furniture, store fixtures
- - Façade construction
- - Lampshades
- - Area lighting or luminous displays (only applies to Hi-Gloss C2)
Solid Sheet Options - Cast Acrylic - Hi Gloss